File your homestead exemption application online.
- All homestead applications must be accompanied by a legible copy of the applicant’s current driver’s license or state issued identification card as required by the Texas Property Tax Code.
- The address listed on the driver’s license or state-issued personal identification certificate must correspond to the property address for which the exemption is requested.
- Applicants may also be required to complete an affidavit to qualify for an exemption under certain situations.
File Homestead Exemption HERE
Request for electronic communication.
- At this time Hunt County Appraisal District only sends the annual appraisal notice electronically.
- Notice: Requests made after April 25, 2023 will be applicable for the 2024 tax year.
Request Electronic Communication HERE